Pond Athletic Association is hiring grounds crew for the 2019 season.
The Grounds Crew position is a seasonal game day position. Grounds crew is responsible for park clean-up, field maintenance and game day preparation. Daytime and evening positions available (preference is given to those that can work prior to 5pm on weekdays). This is a part-time position (15-25 hours per week). Pay is $11/hr.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Contact the Grounds Crew Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
- Must be able to take direction and work in a team environment
- Requires the ability to stand, walk, stoop, and kneeling for long periods of time
- Heaving lifting up to 50 lbs. is required
- Must be able to work around dust, dirt and mud
- Must have the ability to work outdoors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Background check and references required
- Training provided to all crew members